IT Business Systems Analyst Senior
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client is looking for a senior-level Business Systems Analyst for a long-term, extendable contract position. You'd be joining an exciting team as a liaison between the Business and IT on a large, complex 3rd party vendor integration project. Your primary responsibilities would involve requirements elicitation, documentation, and management within TFS/Azure DevOps. Former experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is required (ie candidates must have experience creating user stories/story cards)! Additional experience working as a BSA on integration projects dealing with APIs, data, and system integrations would be ideal. This position is open to remote work, although candidates who are able to eventually work on-site in either Cleveland, OH, St. Petersburg, FL, or Colorado Springs, CO will be preferred.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Writing story cards
- Leading and managing process of the agile work streams
- Articulates the business needs and applies industry-accepted tools and techniques that result in efficient and effective requirements to produce new and/or improved solutions.
- Collaborates with business customers on complex, strategically planned systems enhancements or new system designs.
- Provides feedback, coaching, and training on the requirements process, tools and techniques.
- Leads requirement review sessions to ensure standards adherence.
- Facilitates design review sessions
- Provides leadership and oversight in the high-level planning, execution, deployment and closing phases of a project.
- Negotiates solutions that are most efficient, cost justified and yield the best outcomes.
- 5+ years business analysis experience on large-scale, enterprise-level projects
- Expertise in the creation of standard requirements artifacts, including use case diagrams, systems requirements documents, (that include functional and non-functional requirements), traceability matrixes and context diagrams.
- Expertise at requirements elicitation and interviewing techniques to gather requirements from subject matter experts (SMEs) and project stakeholders.
- Experience with Quality Center
- Industry standard requirements management experience a plus (eg IIBA/CBAP certified)
- Experience in Agile methodology a plus, including writing story cards.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time