Senior Technical Writer - Scientific background/8+ years
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by ITech Consult
Senior Technical Writer - Scientific background/8+ years of experience
For our client Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Senior Technical Writer (m/w/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Continuous and frequent interaction with our in-vitro-diagnostics experts
* Collect and review expert's technical input, data, graphs etc. and with this information, support in creation of submission and product documentation
* Typical examples of submission documents are:
analytical performance reports
product safety reports
product risk assessments
IVD product descriptions
* Developing, writing, and editing of material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance.
* Recognized expert-level knowledge of relevant methodologies, technologies, languages, standards, and processes with 8+ years of experience in a relevant area
* Experience with submission to authorities (IVDR or other, eg. 510k/FDA, NMPA
* Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
* Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how
* Scientific background: natural or technical sciences like chemistry, biology, physics
Nice to Have:
* Experience in the IVD sector
Reference No.: 920174RF
Role: Senior Technical Writer
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.