Functional Analyst - Investment Platforms - Banking
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
My client - a leading international bank is looking to hire Functional Analyst - Investment Platforms to join their team in Brussels, Belgium. This is a long-term, offering Eur400 - Eur450/day (with potential stretch).
As a Functional Analyst you will investigate costs and benefits and consequently design the chosen solution in detail, defining exactly what it should look like, which data are involved, and which processes are supported.
During the preparation phase:
- Accompany the business analyst and client through the reflection towards a solution - propose alternative and adequate solutions in line with enterprise architecture and strategy, and considering cost/benefit.
- Ensure that the client understands and adopts enterprise rules and standards concerning architectural standards, security,
- Work together with the architects to set up the architecture
- Close collaboration with project manager/asset manager/product owner
- Relay between the client, business analyst and involved asset teams, coordination of the involved asset teams (unified view towards the client - ensure that all involved IT parties clearly understand the client needs)
During the elaboration phase:
- Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements in detailed functional requirements
- Align with involved assets on the functional responsibilities each asset will need to implement
- Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture
- Align with the different technical teams of the asset in order to specify each of their requirements
During the construction phase:
- Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution
- Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers)
- Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing (I&AT)
- Analyse defects during test phase
- Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments
Once the solution is installed in production, provide 3rd line support to the operational entities and helpdesks. Analyse production incidents and coordinate their solution. Maintain the documentation accordingly.
In an agile context, preparation, elaboration and construction are sliced and combined in sprints.
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems
- Incident Management
- Knowledge of Back End applications
- Knowledge of INVEST products
- Knowledge of concerned metier
- Knowledge of analysis methodology
This is a great opportunity to work in a company with a global presence in a team of very high-calibre professionals.
If you're interested in hearing more, please apply within and I will be happy to reach out.