Senior Technical Writer
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for a new Senior Technical Writer to join their team.
This opportunity offers the possibility to work directly in an international environment. You will get the opportunity to help develop medical devices and help patients around the world.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Continuous and frequent interaction with our in-vitro-diagnostics experts
- Collect and review expert's technical input, data, graphs etc. and with this information, support in creation of submission and product documentation
- Typical examples of submission documents are:
- analytical performance reports
- product safety reports
- product risk assessments
- IVD product descriptions
- Developing, writing, and editing of material for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance.
If you have:
- Recognized expert-level knowledge of relevant methodologies, technologies, languages, standards, and processes with 8+ years of experience in a relevant area
- Experience with submission to authorities (IVDR or other, eg. 510k/FDA, NMPA, ...)
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how
- Scientific background: natural or technical sciences like chemistry, biology, physics
Then please contact me via email (see below) with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.