Regulatory Data Engineer- AGILE,User Stories, UML, BPM
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Connect 44 AG
Regulatory Data Engineer User Stories, UML, BPM
* As a Senior Requirement engineer in the Regulatory data team, you will work closely with the Business Analysts.
* You will support the business units in the conceptual design and ensure the successful implementation in cross functional teams
* You develop efficient solutions with the best possible benefit
* You will be part of an AGILE delivery team
* Value added implementation of the product backlog
* Supporting the product owner in the pre analysis and assessment of the product backlog
* Eliciting and analizing requirements (business rules, use cases, non functional requirements) in direct cooperation with the business departments
* Creating and advancing concepts in close cooperation with the Business Analysts
* Transforming business needs into system requirements as well as transferring and evaluating solution options, taking into account economic, organizational and technical constraints
* Develop and test cases based on user stories
Skills and Experience required:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Information, technology/IT/Finance background with relevant practical experience.
* Min. 5 years experience as Requirement Engineer ideally in a Financial environment
* Min. 5 years experience in Software Development projects, ideally in interdisciplinary or international teams ideally in an AGILE environment (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
* Experience with Requirement engineering methods and documentation standards (User Stories, UML, BPM)
* Technical Know-How in the area of Funds and Regulatory Data, specially MIFID2,PRIIP,FIDLEG and SFDR.
* Technical IT skills: Json/Rest/DBs/Big data
* Fluent in English- German an advantage
* Strong communication skills with technical as well as non-technical target groups.
* Confident appearance as well as a high degree of independence, personal responsibility and flexibility