Penetration Tester - Ethical Hacker
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Base 3
Required Technical skills:
- Sound security design principles, based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and other ISO27002 security principles are an asset;
- Good understanding of Application security including OWASP TOP 10, and willingness to learn with regard to a broad range of attacks (SQLi, XSS, Overflows, DLL-Hijacking,...)
- Basic understanding of network principles and protocols
- Basic understanding of Unix and Windows Operating Systems and security practices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Plan & coordinate security tests with internal stakeholders
- Plan & coordinate security tests with external providers
- Review & analyse security test reports and produce digests/synopsis
- Present & discuss the results to all relevant stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Advise (senior) stakeholders, such as project leads, developers, and analysts on how to remediate and prevent any detected issues
- Contribute to the execution of the security strategy roadmap
In this role you will come in contact with the full spectrum of the attack chain. Ranging from web applications to binary exploitation and infrastructure.