SAP Hybris/Java Developer
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Title: Sr. Hybris Developer
Duration: Contract to Hire
Conversion Salary: $110k
Job Description: E-commerce Application Developer III will be working in a fast-paced environment on modern web and E-commerce applications.
- Participate in software design, development, documentation, and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Develop high quality code that meets business objectives, quality standards and secure web development guidelines.
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration, and performance testing.
- Review, analyze, and solution change requests to determine complexity and provide resource/cost estimates.
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Java technologies and design patterns: EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets
- Framework: Spring, Hybris
- Database technology: JDBC, spring JDBC
- Server: Apache web server, Hybris Tomcat cluster environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP Hybris components
- PCM, Search and Browse, Cart, Checkout, Order orchestration, workflow & promotions
- Hybris type system
- Assisted Services Module
- B2B & B2C accelerator
- Backoffice usage and customization
- Solr Customization
- Hotfolders and Smartedit
- Flexible Queries, ImpEx, Data Modeling, Cache, Cron Jobs
Education and Experience:
- 5 years experience as a web developer working with SAP Hybris eCommerce platform development, JAVA and Spring
- Certification in SAP Hybris Development is a plus
- Spring Boot experience is nice to have
- Broad knowledge of programming languages such as Java, .NET, J2EE, Spring, Python, Perl and PHP
- Understanding of web services and APIs like RESTful and SOAP
- Knows Agile practices for development
- Knows design patterns, UML, and object-oriented programming
- Experience handling database schemas in source code
- Knows modernized development process best practices that leverage automated builds, automated testing, and DevOps support.
- Hands on experience with JSON, XML, RESTful, SOAP architectures
- Comfortable using tools such as Azure DevOps and familiar with SDLC process
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing.
- Datahub development and integration to SAP ERP/SAP PI.
- Working Knowledge of Synchronous Order Management and Asynchronous Order Management connecting with SAP ERP
- Working knowledge of web analytics solutions such as Google analytics is a plus.
- Sparatcus/Hybris 2011 experience is a plus
- Good understanding about Hybris Tomcat cluster environment, Apache web server, F5 load balancer, CDN
- Overall experience working with E-commerce systems development in a large, corporate environment.