HRIS Analyst - Workday
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Experis AG
Workday - HRIS Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an HRIS Analyst/Specialist in Workday who is able to assist the team in the continual improvement and configuration of the application for the HR team.
- Responsible for the technical HR hotline which involves taking incoming requests, queries and developments from end-users.
- Collaborating with the technical SMEs who will work to resolve deeper issues.
- Act as a trouble-shooter to make the system more stable
- Analyse data discrepancies and work with the reporting team to improve data quality
- 3-5 years of experience of the Workday application, especially the module
- Workday HCM
- Workday Recruiting
- Workday Learning
- Good knowledge of configuring the application to Business processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project)
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken and ideally knowledge of German.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engageme