SAP Business One (B1) Developer - Spanish Speaking. Barcelona, Spain. Flexible Start Date From April
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Eursap Ltd
SAP Business One (B1) Developer - Spanish Speaking. Barcelona, Spain. Flexible Start Date From April 2021 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Range: €35,000 - €40,000 gross per annum + Relocation Package + Benefits. END-CLIENT.
Our End-Client based in Barcelona, Spain is looking for an SAP Business One (B1) Developer to join their IT team.
This is a great company to work for. Their main mission is to improve life for all people by respecting the environment and developing solutions to enable people to live a healthy lifestyle. The company offers you the possibility of building something from scratch, to grow within the company and progress from Developer to Analyst Developer. They are a highly innovative company that offers a competitive salary and flexible remuneration plan, a flexible work schedule and flexible remote working policy; as well as a nice modern office located near the city centre.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for all developments and integrations of the internal ERP (SAP Business One).
- The SAP Business one developer will interact with different teams and there are around 30 users of SAP Business One whom you will work closely with among different departments: finance, administration, manufacturing, logistics, digital/E-commerce, operations and sales teams.
- You will be delivering reports with Crystal Solutions tools.
- You will document your software development and processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' of SAP Business One Development experience
- A minimum of 3 years' of experience in .NET Development
- Experience with SAP Business One Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Strong knowledge in SQL (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, views, functions, triggers)
- Knowledge with Source Control: Git, Sourcesafe
- Willingness to travel 40% - 50% per week to their manufacturing site located approximately 140 km outside of Barcelona (all travel expenses, hotel and meals will be fully covered by the company).
Nice to have but not essential:
- Knowledge of SAP HANA is a plus
- Knowledge of Integration Framework is a plus
- Experience with BI tools (Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience with POS integration with ERP is a plus
- Experience with production and distribution environments is a plus
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between €35,000 - €40,000 gross per annum.
- 23 days holiday per year
- Company mobile phone
- Staff Canteen offering a healthy menu every day for less than €4
- Discount club on a variety of products, services and restaurants
- On Friday's you finish work early at 16:00
- To help you relocate to the area, the company offer a one-time lump sum payment of between €1000 - €2000.
Related keywords: SAP Business One, SAP BusinessOne, SAP B1, SAP Business One Software Development Kit, SAP SDK Developer, Development, Programmer, Programming, Software Engineer, Desarrollador, Programador