PKI DevOps Engineer Crypto
Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
For a large reputable financial player we are looking for a PKI DevOps Engineer.
You are an energetic DevOps Engineer with expertise in Crypto and PKI, you are experienced in working in a high secure/highly regulated environment. You will develop consumable, end-to-end infrastructure services for your consumers together with your squad. You can move all typical user stories and tasks from "To Do" to "Done" with a focus on automation, simplification, and making use of pipelines.
You will be working at different locations (offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, home, and at datacenters).
What you'll do:
- Design, build, analyze and identify gaps in a key management/PKI environment.
- Providing innovative solutions to automate repetitive tasks.
- Provide operations support in the day-to-day tasks involved with an enterprise-level PKI infrastructure. (Assist in researching, troubleshooting, and resolving a variety of PKI related issues)
- Build monitoring environment with Elasticsearch/Kibana (HSM monitoring)
- Working knowledge of tools like Azure DevOps and Ansible.
- Adhere to and maintain control of the company's security standards.
- Implement user stories from the backlog as agreed with the Product Owner.
- Participate in DevOps rituals.
- Continuously improve yourself, your squad, and the service
- Conduct root causes analysis to identify service improvements.
- Actively ask for feedback and coaching for improvement.
- Provide feedback to squad members.
- Collaborate within and across squads to understand your services end-to-end.
- A clear understanding of consumer context and needs, as well as the value-add of your service to the consumer.
- End-to-end ownership of the services.
- Up-to-date and always learning about the latest innovations.
How to succeed:
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science
- You have 3-5 years of software engineering experience in on-premise PKI environments like EJBCA, CFSSL, Unicert;
- Management and improvement
- Certificate management
- Automated via protocols like SCEP, CMP, ACME
- Alignment with ETSI/QTSP regulations
- Key management hardware, software, and processes within the PCI regulations
- HSM management and support for generic and payment HSM's
- Programming and Scripting skills in Python/Bash/Java/Powershell (nice to have)
- Solid understanding GIT, CI/CD in Azure DevOps
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Dutch is not required), strong oral and written communication skills
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.