Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Hays Talent Solutions
A Finance Director Position, working for a global leader in the engineering industry
Your new role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Director to deliver strong and dynamic leadership of all Commercial Finance aspects. This is a very high exposure and high empowerment role in our most critical market in the GBE. We look for an ambitious individual with solid background and an enormous drive to explore and develop people. The role will be based at our Dublin office.
- This role will partner with the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) VP General Manager in driving financial performance including managing and standardising key business processes such as the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Monthly Business Review (MBR), Financial Analysis and Forecasts, and drive resolution P&L and BS via our Matrix organization.
- Lead projects and productivity reviews and is responsible for ensuring project review compliance.
- Develop robust financial strategies to maximize growth and long-term value creation.
- Overview of the responsibilities:
- 20% Growth
- 20% Financial Planning & Analysis
- 20% Working Capital and Past Due/OTC initiatives
- 20% Bottom Line protection
- 20% COO Mindset and Business Partnering
What you'll need to succeed
. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
. Extensive Finance experience and experience as a CFO in a Matrix organisation.
. Experience within manufacturing, oil and gas, automation or similar industries.
. Flexibility to relocate globally when needed.
What you'll get in return
. A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation!
. Market specific training and on-going personal development.
. Opportunities to work with the latest technology and new products!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.