Posted on Mar 27, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical company based in Basel area, is now looking for an Application Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for 9 months assignment with a possible extension. The expected starting time is April 2021.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your expertise and contribution to the delivery of a complex project, then you should consider this role.
This role will support the Clinical & Biomarker Informatics group in managing the system landscape of applications. The successful candidate will also be responsible for leading small to medium sized improvement and/or decommissioning projects.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with scientists, internal informatics specialists and software vendors
- Create and define user requirements in collaboration with scientists
- Manage change requests for existing systems
- Provide support for global and local computerised system validation (CSV) activities
- Manage customer relationship and interactions. Define with customers, priority, requirements, and time-lines
- Manage implementation with software developers, including documentation
- Around 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of complex landscapes and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc).
- Strong communication skills
- Great customer focus skills and attention to details
- CSV experience
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.