Partner Marketing Manager EMEA
Posted on Mar 26, 2021 by Disys Technical and Consulting Kft
We seek on behalf of our client; an international market leader in business workflow automation, an experienced high-energy, innovative Partner Marketing Manager for the whole EMEA region to deliver a defined partner strategy aligned to its corporate goals in conjunction with its strategic alliance partners, who comprise both international integrators as well as universal technology affiliates. The deployment is until the end of the year but possibly extendable.
You will support joint marketing and drive pipeline with and for our partner community. These will include joint demand generation, CXO/industry programs, and mindshare "To and With" partners across EMEA.
The EMEA Partner Marketing Manager will be expected to demonstrate executional brilliance and tracking of marketing programs. The successful candidate needs to able to demonstrate excellent project management skills and a strong analytical mind is essential to this role. You will be required to measure, track and demonstrate ROI from all programs and demonstrate their impact on client partner marketing goals.
The focus for this role is primarily to create and execute with the local team's demand generation programs, sales acceleration activities with our partners across EMEA. Each program or activity will be ultimately measured by its ability to deliver source pipeline and demonstrate a clear and measurable ROI for the Client and our partners.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced multi-cultural, challenging environment and able to work independently whilst at all times harnessing the creative and strategic input of a talented cross-functional global marketing team.
- Responsible for PAN EMEA marketing execution with a number of our niche and boutique as well as Regional partners, through our Partner Marketing Agency function
- Proactively engage with the sales organization to align programs to The Client's overall revenue goals
- Execute on the defined EMEA partner marketing strategy aligned to regional teams and GTM in partnership with sales, for our business at scale
- Execute on the functional partner marketing plan for your area of focus strategy to meet Alliances and Channels local objectives working in tangent with local teams
- Create, develop and execute joint marketing demand generation campaigns, work with global and local marketing field teams to successfully execute programs across EMEA, resulting in pipeline growth
- Ensure all programs not only support but align with all major The Client solution launch initiatives and key market opportunities
- Actively seek and consolidate country feedback and requirements for future campaigns and infrastructure improvements, feeding into Global Partner Marketing teams
- Leverage partner marketing opportunities with vendors and channel partners
- to develop mutually beneficial demand generation programs, ensuring partner budget and resource utilization
- Responsible for the team's internal monthly communications
- Ensure all programs and activities are prioritized for maximum return and are delivered on time and within budget
In order to be successful, we need a team player who has extensive B2B Tech marketing experience, with a focus on Partner Marketing and has demonstrable results re previous success across EMEA who can also articulate:
- Experience of creating marketing campaigns aligned to business targets that support clearly defined joint value propositions. Industry and ABM expertise a bonus
- A metrics mindset with data and analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Team player with a we before I mentality and proven track record in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ensure our core values are adhered to including Stay hungry and humble
- Strong ability to influence at all levels, both internally and externally
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, dynamic environment with a strong own drive