Senior / Mid Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 26, 2021 by Reset Health
Senior / Mid Business Analyst
About the Company:
Reset Health helps people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and obesity to reset their own health. Quickly. Simply. And affordably. We create evidence-based individual metabolic programmes that benefit from the latest findings from our scientific advisory board and peer reviewed research. We combine medical expertise, smart technology and personal support to help all our members reset.
We know it's tough. There are tons of tasty foods down every supermarket aisle and it is difficult to exercise, to sleep well and to manage stress. With our busy lives and responsibilities it's so hard to take the time to reassess what's working for us and what's making us unhealthy and unhappy.
Reset Health takes the time to make that assessment with you. Our sweet spot is putting you in control of your health. We provide an individual programme with the reassurance of all the tools and support you need every day. We are successful when you get healthier and happier - it's as simple as that.
About the Role:
We are in the early stages of transitioning our technology and systems from an external development partner to an in-house agile team. As part of this exciting transition and growth for the company a need has arisen for a mid-weight Business Analyst with digital and Agile experience who has the ambition to grow professionally.
Reporting into the CTO the successful candidate will be working with the Head of Technical Delivery, Head of Customer Experience and Technical Leads to help define and deliver a technology roadmap.
- Working with the Head of Customer Experience, plan, organise and facilitate workshops to elicit business requirements from key internal stakeholders and document in a structured format
- Assist in grooming a feature backlog and prioritisation
- Interrogating business requirements elicited from key stakeholders to define low level detail
- Brief in low level requirements to the development team
- Review output from customer experience team to ensure it meets requirements
- Review requirements (these can be in the form of user stories) with the Technical Leads, who will in turn create technical tasks for the development team
- Define acceptance criteria with the Lead QA
- Assist QA team and the customer experience team in reviewing final deliverables to ensure they meet the requirements
- Have experience of working in a regulated environment
- Be detail-oriented thinker to help define micro requirements from macro objectives
- Have experience of understanding and shaping user/technical requirements to produce user stories, specifications and process flows
- Work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Subject Matter Experts within the business to translate high level requirements into a customer-centric feature
- Have experience of stakeholder alignment and communication at various levels across multiple business areas
- Have the ability to participate in technical discussions at a high level
- Have good problem-solving techniques,
- Have good interpersonal skills,
- Have good team-working skills
- Have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Have a strong drive to continue learning and improving
- Have a great work ethic, and above all
- Enthusiasm and a desire to do well
- Flexible working arrangements
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Opportunity to participate in the company share options scheme
- Video Screening - Answer 5 questions to camera, get us to know you a bit better beyond your CV. No preparation required. Duration 15 minutes.
- Case Study Interview - We'll ask you to bring along evidence of what artefacts you have produced for 2 projects. We will also give you a small case study to look at and consider how you'd approach it. For this we'll introduce the case study, leave you for 20 minutes and return to the virtual meeting to see how you've got on. This will be an interview with our CTO, Andrew, and our Head of Technical Delivery, Yousaf. Duration 1.5 hour.
- Experience Interview - Opportunity to find out more about us and also for us to understand what you can bring Reset Health aside from your BA skills. This will be an interview with our our Head of Technical Delivery, Yousaf and Head of Customer Experience, Ken. No preparation required. Duration 1 hour.