Cloud Solutions Architect
Posted on Mar 26, 2021 by Infinity EMEA
Role: IBM CLOUD PAKS Solutions Architect
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Excellent opportunity to join a global dynamic and fast growing Financial Services Company.
What you'll do
- Design architecture for deployment of Cloud Pak for clients across various platforms that operationalize the platform and map relevant client use cases to satisfy key stakeholders and drive business value
- Design AI and Machine Learning solutions for clients on Cloud Pak for Data and Watson
- Leverage customer data assets to optimize profitability, grow customer relationships, improve experience and satisfy business need
- Act as IBM CLOUD PAKS Solution architect, responsible for solution proposal/architecture on various IBM CLOUD PAKS business opportunities.
- Responsible to engage with the customer to understand the requirements and lead the solution proposal with architecture addressing customer's technical/non-technical requirements
- Ability to drive business opportunities, lead a solution discussion on the architecture with excellent communication and presentation skills to various stakeholders and customer leadership team
- Lead IBM CLOUD PAKS solution development, innovations, participate architectural and framework components,
- Provide architecture and IBM CLOUD PAKS consulting to various accounts and new business opportunities
- Draft the enterprise solutions and carry effective presentation skill in communicating it to the various stakeholders at leadership level.
What you'll bring
- Must have IBM Cloud Paks working experience
- Good understanding of Watson/AI technologies
- Ability to provide technical solution from the point of functional, non-functional, technology, organization roadmap and cost/benefit perspective
- Well versed with solutions on load balancing, performance, scalability and concept of microservices and its applicability
- Familiarity and good understanding on CI/CD, open source technologies, DevOps tool chains and procedures
- An understanding and experience of Identity and Access management principles and tools with security implementation and assessment
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Network Security, API development, API platform offerings.
- Must have good technical design drafting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must be good in research, analysis to be able to make right technical assessment and recommendations
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £65k Annual
£600 - £700 Daily
£90k - £106k Annual
£55k - £75k Annual
£70k - £85k Annual
£80k - £95k Annual
£80k - £95k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual