Posted on Mar 25, 2021 by Franklin Bates
Contract Ruby Engineer//£400 - £500 per day//London (4 days work from home)
Immediate starters apply!
Involve yourself in a 6 month Contract building scalable platforms utilised within the likes of HSBC and Starling Bank.
The organisation needs two Software Engineers with experience in Ruby to work on their core platform.
The CTO is looking for Ruby Engineers to help him build new functionality; with their new clients they need a secure API to hold in place the security protocols of their financial data. You'll be building TDD focused and deploying to latest Cloud and Container tools like AWS (EC2/RDS) and Kubernetes/Docker - ensuring that automation is key.
You will need:
- Experience building platforms at scale in Ruby
- Understanding of start-ups and their requirements, able to work Agile and quick
- Best practice mindset - TDD/BDD/SOLID
- Knowledge of modern Cloud and Container tools like AWS/Docker/Kubernetes
- Able to produce code with CI/CD methods - Jenkins/Ansible
If you are ready for your next challenge and you are confident that this opportunity matches your skill set, please make sure to apply!
Core Technical Stack within the company:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£400 - £600 Daily
£500 - £500 Daily
£575 - £600 Daily
£65k - £75k Annual
£70k - £78k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£450 - £510 Daily
£80k - £105k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual