Senior Infrastructure Architect AWS- Ireland Mid-West - €675 per Day
Posted on Mar 25, 2021 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Senior Infrastructure Architect AWS- Ireland Mid-West
A key Irish Government Department now requires a Senior Architect with AWS Certification/Experience to play a key role in the ongoing development and maintenance of their IT Infrastructure.
This role is initially for a 12-month period with a strong probability of extension. With generous daily contract rates, great working conditions and superb scope for career development, this role offers ambitious Infrastructure Architects a great opportunity to broaden the scope of their career experience with a leading Irish Government Department.
While initially offered on a remote basis, when the current Covid 19 restrictions are eased the candidate will be required onsite on a regular basis. Prospective candidates should therefore be in a position to commute on a sometimes-daily basis to the offices where this role is based in the Mid-West of Ireland.
Essential Candidate Requirements
- At least 7 years' experience working with Infrastructure Architecture in a large Enterprise IT Environment
- Third Level Degree in Computer Science, IT or closely related Area
- Strong track record designing and delivering technical solutions in large ICT transformation projects
- Architecture experience across the whole infrastructure (Server, SAN and Networks) including Redhat technologies such as Kubernetes OpenShift
- High Level of Proficiency in the use of Cisco CCIE, Red Hat, VMware & EMC technologies.
- Have previously designed and delivered AWS cloud solutions
- AWS Certification
- Relevant Professional Certifications in one or more of the following areas: CISCO, Microsoft, VM Ware
- Strong understanding of MS Azure, Azure AD and O365 - Certifications in one of more of these areas a distinct Advantage
- Industry Architecture Certification - TOGAF, CObit or Appropriate Equivalent
- Exceptional English Language Communications skills
Experience working as an Infrastructure with a large Government or Public Service Department
IMPORTANT: Candidates should have Immediate/existing availability to work in the EU without any need for Visa, Critical Skills Permit or any other form of sponsorship - This requirements in urgent, our client cannot consider applicants who do not meet this requirement due to the time it takes to complete the Visa process.
For more information on this role, please contact Níall.
To apply directly, please send current CV along with brief cover letter or through this site