Software Engineer Junior
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Engineer Junior vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharma sector.
- Experience in lab work on the biosafety level S1 and S2 as well as results analysis skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting abilities and having a Systems thinking mindset plus a multidisciplinary approach to the work and upcoming problems
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously, in small teams and the trait to deal with priority changes in a high-paced work environment
- Familiarity with reaching out and interacting with multiple interfaces and stakeholders like Regulatory, Operations, Quality and other to drive changes
- Finished degree in Biotechnology, Bio-Engineering or any other related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Being responsible for the planning and execution of work packages within the workarea
- Analyzing data, creating relevant documentation including study protocols and reports as well as presenting results in team meetings
- Being part of projects related to all Systems Product Care aspects like Software, Hardware, reagents and consumables, on numerous platforms
- Performing Root Cause Investigation on System issues paired with carrying out feasibility and verification studies according to Change Management processes in place
- Cooperating with different important stakeholders and functional areas like CIR, GCS, Regulatory, Quality, OPS and more in order to implement solutions
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.