Avaloq Developer/Technical Specialist
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Avaloq Developer/Technical Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of work experience within the Avaloq development field paired with expertise of Avaloq parameterization and developing customized functionality
- Proficiency with at least one Avaloq module as well as familiarity with handling incidents
- Strong software implementation skills via Avaloq and experience with Avaloq message interface together with file handling
- Solid programming abilities with PL/SQL and API programming paired with business analysis experience are desired
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Being responsible for Business analysis
- Managing incidents as well as providing 3rd level support
- Cooperating with different stakeholders, ensuring a fit for purpose end-to-end functionality
- Running technical testing activities throughout the release cycles
- Acting as a key figure in successfully implementing projects and taking responsibility for those
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.