Data Migration Expert
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Flint Consulting Limited
Flint is looking for a Data Migration Expert, to work in a project related to a merged acquisition performed from one of our UK clients.
Location: onsite (COVID permitting) in any one of following client offices: CH (Bioggio, Zurich), ES (Madrid), UK (London, Edinburgh)
- Perform data migration activities, during the whole project's life cycle
- Work in close collaboration with the clients and many stakeholders (Internal and external).
- Strongly collaborate on data mapping & data transformation activities.
Knowledge of Specific SW or Tool, certification requested:
- Good programming skills are desired: PL/SQL, Store procedures and good knowledge of Oracledatabase
- MSc or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics & Physics or similar BankingEducation
- Experience in Data Migration projects or ETL systems knowledge
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- Data analysis and quality verification with strong attention to details
- Be familiar with standard project management principles and practices
- Full working proficiency in English