Technical Engineer (m/w) 100%
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by ITech Consult
Project: For our client Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified Technical Engineer.
Within the Case Investigation & Resolution (CIR) department for the Centralized & Point of Care Solutions (CPS) business in Rotkreuz (RDI) they are looking for an Engineer as Contractor to join their department.
You will be responsible for effective & efficient resolution of technical product complaints escalated by the customers for different Roche Diagnostics products within our Lab Coagulation team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
- Applies troubleshooting & problem-solving methodology and draws conclusions on individual cases.
- Performs investigations of returned customer products.
- Collaborates with interfaces such as Production, Research & Development, Product Management, Customer Support Centers.
- Assumes responsibility for providing information from cases in order to update product documentation.
- Represents and communicates results of individual cases in interfacing meetings.
- Contributes to the lab organization, maintenance, and planning.
* Degree in a life science or engineering related discipline eg process engineering, chemistry, biochemistry
- First experience in technical support, product development or testing, a technical orientation and the ability to learn new & complex systems and technologies (hardware, software & application)
- First experience in software development/support
- First experience within a Technical customer support with translating technical problems to customer language
- First Experience in case handling, medical devices or coagulation/hemostasis is a plus
- Very good English skills (min. C1) and good German (min. B2) skills are required
Nice to haves:
. Sense of responsiveness; combining customer focus and service orientation with regulatory compliance
- Genuine enthusiasm and commitment to problem solving and able to communicate ideas easily to varied audiences.
- Accurate working style, the ability to organize, prioritize, delegate effectively, and to handle multiple
tasks in parallel in close collaboration with the other team members.
Reference No.: 920171AG
Role: Technical Engineer