IT Product Owner
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
* Please note that this positon is only suitable for someone living in The Netherlands or committed to relocation to The Netherlands uppon an offer.*IT Product Owner
- Are you looking for a change?
- Need a new challenge?
- Can you see yourself pursuing a fruitful career in leading and managing a team?
If you answered yes, then this could be the ideal permanent position for you.
The Product Owner is responsible for the creation and prioritization of the backlog and the roadmap of their Team. It is key that the development and execution of the roadmap is aligned with several stakeholders within and outside the Department, in order to ensure that the delivery is in line with expectations. Moreover, with your experience, you are able to develop a vision on the products and services that your team is responsible for. Aside of the product ownership role, you are working alongside the team realizing the deliverables by creating a product vision that is future proof (feature engineering/application architectural skills).
You are an experienced engineer (6+ years of experienced) with a wide knowledge in the IT environment, and a relevant HBO (WO) background. You are familiar with batch processes, RESTful API's, messaging (Kafka/JMS) and databases. Besides that, you are capable of building the product vision, and transform that into a roadmap aligned with all stakeholders involved, taking into account all the necessary work to allow for a flawless operation of the application. You take initiative, are a good communicator, are able to operate on your own, but sees the value of good collaboration and alignment with key stakeholders, in order to realize the dreams of Collections together.
- Creation and prioritization of backlogs (divided into predictable epics).
- Setting out the vision for the team and guard the priorities.
- Alignment with key stakeholders and considering the dependencies in the process chain.
- 6+ years of experience within the IT domain.
- Understanding of batch processes.
- Experienced in developing Java.
- Knowledge of RESTful API's.
- Knowledge of messaging (Kafka, JMS, Tibco).
- Experienced with met Agile/Scrum.
If you see yourself to be a match, please apply within attaching a letter of motivation explain why.