Java Full-Stack Developer
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by TEKsystems
On behalf of a financial institution based in Zurich, we are looking to hire a Java Full Stack Developer (Java + Angular). This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the world's leading financial institutions and with leading professionals in the field.
- Implement high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions (Front End as well as Back End)
- Build new functionalities and extend the existing application(s)
- Work closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines (eg, requirement engineers) to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Write high quality technical documentation
- Support other team members (eg, requirements engineering, testing) when needed
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming patterns and principles with very good Java know-how (2+ years)
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Engineering (Master is a strong plus)
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (preferably Oracle)
- Experience of best-practices in an enterprise development environment (eg, test-driven development, continuous integration, source code control)
- Familiar with the multi-browser and multi-device programming and debugging
- Fluency in English
- German is a plus
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the websit.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.