Lead Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a big client of ours we are looking for a Lead Business Analyst (renewable energies)
Duration: 6 months+
The current New Energies portfolio at our client is supported by a wide collection of tooling and processes. The aim of this initiative is to identify and document and optimal, standardized process and tooling mix for safe, reliable operations & maintenance of operating assets.
As part of the NE Asset Management Tooling selection process, we aim to:
- Clearly document New Energies business needs and current tooling in use
- Evaluate processes and tooling against the existing Asset Management System/Framework
- Perform a market scan to identify available leading solutions
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to refine the solutions architecture
This BA position we are recruiting will be in the lead for shaping and executing the delivery of the above stated outcomes.
- Extensive experience in working closely with business and IT stakeholders to build trust and understand their goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment.
- Extensive experience in assessing and modelling of processes, data flows, and technology.
- Experience with performing market scan
- Extensive experience with leading stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large requirements gathering and design sessions.
- Large experience analysing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Experience with initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
- Experience working in Agile projects and educating stakeholders including Product Owners and Business partners in Agile ways of working
- Experience in asset management in (New) Energy domain
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Experience analysing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly
- Typical Years of Experience: 7 to 10 years in IT with some leadership experience
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.