Senior .NET Developer (6-months) - SWEDEN
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by DCV Technologies
The successful candidate will have proven experience in .Net, .NET Core and Web API plus solid experience as .NET Developer with related frameworks, Strong Programming Concepts, Data structure and Algorithms and Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software development principles.
As the Senior .NET Developer you will be responsible for leading a team of developers, review their code, actively contribute to team standards, and engage in collaborative professional culture.
Essential Skill Set:
- Understanding of computer science concepts, understanding of XML and JSON data structure.
- Telecom domain experience with routine to troubleshooting
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements (eg security, performance, and data protection)
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills
- Prepare technical documentation Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Create database tables, views, medium to complex stored procedures, triggers and functions utilizing PL/SQL.
- .NET, PL/SQL
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience in development and testing of Microservices using .NET core is desirable
- Strong stake holder management
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent customer interacting skills
- Ability to work under minimal direct supervision
If interested in this min 6-month contract, please forward your CV for further details on this exciting new opportunity.