Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quality Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Technician with continuing education or at least basic academic degree in scientific field or relevant, advanced degree is a strong plus
- 2+ years of work experience as a Quality Manager in the pharmaceutical or similar sector
- Solid scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge in a specific area
- Excellent knowledge of cGMPs combined with the ability to analyze and evaluate GMP compliance
- Practical knowledge and experience in drug development combined with exceptional working knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and guidelines
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing portfolio of projects, supporting a discipline and providing functional expertise in area of responsibility
- Ensuring GMP compliance by reviewing and recommending disposition of deliverables such as procedures, records, clinical trial material, components and related tools like document systems, training tools and facility validation
- Supporting project related activities like interpreting results, evaluating data, drawing relevant conclusions and contributing to the evaluation of new QA tools
- Performing inspections and audits as required, providing support to TRD line functions in GMP compliance related issues as well as writing GMP relevant documents in own area of responsibility
- Meeting internal and external guidelines regarding quality and safety along with promoting and enforcing compliance to guidelines
- Leading and assisting in direct reports in line with company's values and behavior including objectives setting, performance evaluations, development planning and recruiting process
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.