Data Advisor BCBS 239
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Data Advisor BCBS 239/PERDARR
For one of the leading banks in the Netherlands, Levy is recruiting a Data Advisor to participate in an interesting project they are currently working on. Like all financial institutions, they are obliged to comply to the EU BCBS 239 standard. The first steps in this process are already made by designing and implementing data management elements like data governance. To make the next steps towards the compliance, you as a data expert will guide the process.
- You are a data management and data compliance expert who supports the content of the pilot;
- In your role you are responsible for quality assurance over all delivered products and related advice;
- You are the point of contact for other project team members and the project lead.
For this role you will need to following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field;
- Broad knowledge of data management and data compliance, more specifically in projects related to BCSBS 239;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Dutch;
- You are available from the beginning of April until at least end of July.
Are you the Data Advisor with extensive knowledge of BCBS 239 we are looking for? Then don't hesitate to reach out and apply!
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.