Technical Account Manager / Account Manager
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by CV-Library
Technical Account Manager / Account Manager required for my client based in Central Birmingham for a permanent role paying £25-40k plus bonus
My client is seeking someone with at least 1 years’ experience of working ideally as an Ecommerce Manager or within a Digital agency.
You will need to be a strategic part of the business liaising between the clients and developers to ensure client satisfaction. This role will also have an opportunity for upselling, hence the bonus.
My client is looking for someone enthusiastic who can ADD VALUE!
• Increasing the value of the client base by uncovering and upselling new areas of opportunity.
• Building strong and meaningful relationships with client E-Commerce teams, marketing depts, and CEOs.
• Collaborating with colleagues within the agency (Design, Development, Marketing, QA)
• Demonstrating a clear ROI.
• Quarterly business and industry reviews with clients.
• High commercial awareness with a proven track record of growing a portfolio of clients.
• A high degree of emotional intelligence.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfortable speaking with a range of clients.
• An interest in design, tech, and E-Commerce.
• A strategic, creative, and pragmatic problem solver.
• A desire to enter a small but growing company and make a big impact with your work.
• A proactive team player with a 'can-do' attitude.
• 3+ years of client-facing experience at a digital agency.
• Digital marketing experience.
• Experience with Shopify.
• A technical understanding of E-Commerce systems, e.g. ERP, ESP, CRM, and how they interact with E-Commerce.
• E-Commerce agency experience.
• An ability to understand data, and convert it into consumable reports.
• A passion for our target verticals: fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and food & beverage
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £30k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual