IT Business Analyst
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by CV-Library
Our Client a well established and growing business based in Bradford are looking to expand their team and are recruiting for an experienced IT Business Analyst.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for defining business objectives and requirements, translating them into detailed specifications and documentation. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will work alongside project managers and other business analysts on a range of exciting projects and programmes.
The ideal candidate will have a good level of business analysis experience, alongside experience working on a range of projects and requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the role
* Gather requirements and analysing business needs, whilst understanding the landscape of the organisation.
* Collect user requirements using a variety of methods and translating them into user stories.
* Produce documentation to reflect business processes, sequence diagrams, user/data requirements and business benefits
* Build excellent working relationships with stakeholders and become a SME across a number of systems and processes
* Conduct gap analysis between as-is and to-be.
Key Skills needed
* Proven level of experience as a Business Analyst, working a range of fast-paced projects and requirements.
* Demonstrable analytical skills, with the ability to express difficult terminology in clear terms to technical or non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience with requirements gathering experience and specification skills.
* Ability to translate business requirements into detailed documentation.
* Excellent stakeholder management/communication skills
The salary for this position is up to £35,000 -£40,000 per annum, dependent on the experience.
If you are looking for your next role and this sounds of interest please apply online
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£550 - £650 Daily
£28k - £30k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£375 - £425 Daily