End2End Test Lead/Software Test Manager (Amdocs desired) 6 month contract (remote) - global TelCo
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "End2End Test Lead/Software Test Manager" for LUXEMBOURG. (REMOTE-start, then some on-site, when Covid restrictions been lifted) to start ASAP a 6-month contract (extensions possible). Amdocs and TMF experience is a strong plus!Our client is an international TelCo and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
You will be the End2End test lead and yoou will manage software testing stream for an outsourced software project, you will:
- Formulate/review software testing strategies
- Coordinate external software testing team and resources
- Review business/software requirements and provide inputs
- Create End2End Test User Stories
- Understand the testing effort by analysing the requirements of project
- Prepare/review test plans
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release/delivery
- Analyse test results and test metrics
- Prepare/review/present test reports
- Maintain Test backlog using Azure DevOps
- Coordinate with other managers (PM, Development Manager, external Test-Lead) to ensure the highest level of software quality
- Amdocs software and TMF interface knowledge and mapping is a strong plus!
- End2End testing experience including interface testing is a must
- Experience with automated test tools (Experience with Amdocs Ginger FW is a strong plus)
- Coordination and leadership skills
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for on-site and a rate for off-site work.
- Applicants must have an EU passport or a work permit for Luxembourg.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.