Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Click
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Extensive working experience of a technical level within Blue Yonder.
- Deep and broad understanding of the Logistics/Supply Chain marketplace.
- Cross-border thinking - demonstrate a methodical and pragmatic approach to deliver Product deployment services within a multi-cultural org.
- Customer and Business orientated with effective communication and inter-personal skills.
- Customer and Result orientation - understand the customers' business environments and seeks to add value to the customer relationship.
- Awareness, good knowledge of solutions provided by other domains ie carrier, DMS, TMS.
- Excellent understanding of standard and specialist templates is desirable.