Access Management Specialist - Financial Services - London
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Twenty
Leading Wealth Management Firm are looking for an Access Management Specialist due to the additional work load. The role would report to the Access Management Manager who sits in the Head of Platform Engineering. This role will be using One Identity as the main access management platform. This role can be flexible with location and can also sit in Edinburgh or one of the other offices in the UK.
This candidate will be working within the access management engineering team so you will be responsible for developing and maintaining access management services on One Identity products.
You will also be involved in:
- Developing integration for One Identity Management with Service Now to be able to automate processes.
- Support the delivery of architecture to the One Identity Management product.
- Guide the business on role based access
- Provide application and access attestations and toxic combination reports.
- Be involved in projects where relevant such as Single Sign On and Privileged Access Management.
- Collate evidence for audits in relation to access management controls.
The ideal candidate would have worked in an access management position and have prior experience of using One Identity within the role. You would also have experience of integrating One Identity with Microsoft systems both in the cloud and on-premise. Knowledge of relevant programming languages would be essential such as VB.NET, PowerShell, SQL and VBScript. You would be able to demonstrate knowledge of Information Security procedures and technologies and how that links to access management methodologies.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Consulting