Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Edissero Ltd
Technical Author - Lead
Do you enjoy taking control of documentation and putting your own stamp on it? Would you relish the chance to revamp a range of software documentation including user guides, knowledgebase articles, API documentation and quick start guides? Do you love asking questions to gather information and expand your knowledge? Are you looking for that next challenge in your career? Then this role could be the one for you!
As the lead technical writer with a growing software company in South London, you'll be taking complex information and communicating it clearly, concisely and accurately without relying on technical jargon to explain what you're trying to say. You'll be a thought leader and know what "good documentation" looks like and the value it creates for customers. You'll also have the opportunity to engage with customers via a community forum to understand their needs for the documentation.
- At least three years' experience in writing technical documentation for a software product, ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment.
- A good grasp of IT concepts and the ability to explain technical concepts clearly and simply.
- A flexible and 'can-do' attitude, interested to work in an exciting and growing team where you have a significant responsibility for a critical part of the business.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with the product, development, sales and support teams.
- Strong time-management and prioritisation skills, balancing a range of demands on your time while keeping to deadlines and producing content on a regular basis.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £48k Annual
£45k - £48k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£80k - £100k Annual
£500 - £530 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual