Product Owner/Product Manager/Product Delivery Manager - Bristol & Remote
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Zenzo Digital
Our client has grown exponentially quickly in recent years and are now at a point of maturing some of their operations where they are designing and implementing core processes across business areas and identifying and implementing systems too.
We are therefore looking for 2 Product Owners for business systems for end to end delivery. This is not a traditional Product Owner role within digital for mobile applications or web but business system ownership. Core systems that are going in include Global HR, Payroll, Learning and Development, Practice Management, workforce management and others.
We need 2 Product Owner or Product Delivery Managers that can have end to end experience as follows:
- Senior Stakeholder Management - Head of business, COO/CTO, Directors
- Requirements Capture - Identifying what the business needs and how technology can enable it either through existing or new systems
- Business Case Development
- Vendor Selection and Management (budget management nice to have)
- Managing resources (Matrix) internally and through vendors to deliver products
- Oversee implementation, working with project managers for delivery
This is a senior role enabling the business to evolve through technology either existing or new. You will be persuasive but robust in pushing back some ideas that do not align with business goals and also challenging suppliers.
International experience is useful but not required. Enterprise level systems and companies expected.
Great opportunity to grow with the company.