Chief Data Officer- Contract
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Fantastic opportunity for a Chief Data Officer to start a 6 month contract. This is an urgent requirement and the successful candidate will need to be available within 6 weeks. This is an exciting role to be part of an evolving programme within public sector healthcare. The position is inside of IR35 paying a competitive market daily rate. The role will start off remotely, and progress into a partly remote role once the offices in London re-open.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the Chief Data Officer will oversee the data function, managing a team of 300 people. The associate will be responsible for designing and implementing the advanced analytics strategy, leveraging modern technologies to assist with the programme and ensuring that data governance is upheld to the highest standards.
- Proven success in complex data leadership roles across agile
- Operationally minded with extensive experience in execution and action within projects
- High track record of implementing agile methodologies and accelerating innovation and insight delivery
- An influencing leader with well-developed partnership building skills along with a record or working collaboratively
- An outward facing leader that builds strong relationships with people at all levels of the organisation
- Comfortable at leading in complex, challenging, ambiguous and fast-paced environments and leading teams through challenging times
- Experience of using models of influence to shape strategy, policy and operations, with the ability to work with both internal and external senior stakeholders from a broad range of diverse backgrounds throughout problem-definition and solution-generating phases at a strategic level.
- Project and programme leadership experience of leading and delivering large-scale projects and programmes, using different project methodologies to impact organisational culture and performance, resourcing and managing risks for broad, complex programmes of work.
- Managing throughout the project cycle on time and on budget, resulting in sustainable impact.
- Leading and delivering transformational change with a track record of managing sizable teams to deliver change programmes across complex organisations, holding team members to account and being accountable for the successful outcome.
For further information, please contact Tom Malyon on the below details.