Senior Java Developer - Brussels - Financial Services
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Tiro Partners
If you're a Senior Java Software Engineer looking to work for a well-established multi-national brand and recognised market leader, where you will play a key role in developing innovative solutions within the financial services and banking industry, then we'd really like to hear from you.
The Senior Java Software Engineer will play an important part within their cross-functional development and DevOps team, utilising Java, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Mockito, Maven, and Tomcat Amongst others
- Strong Java and Java EE development skills
- Solid capabilities in Spring and or hibernate
- Knowledge of Mockito, Bouncycastle, and Apache
- Strong skills in CI/CD best practice, Maven and Teamcity
- Understanding of webservers including JBoss, Tomcat or Wildfly
- Database skills across Oracle, SQL or MySQL
- Good understanding of payment and messaging technology
- Version control using GIT or SVN
- Experience of the full software development life cycle from requirements gathering
- Agile (Scrum) Development
- English language skills, French is a nice to have
The Senior Java Software Engineer will be a confident self starter who thrives in scalable, high-availability environments.
You will also possess an accurate and methodical approach to work, be a first rate communicator, with strong user-focus and business facing skills.
This is a brand new position so if you fit the profile above and want to be the first person to discuss their plans in more detail then please send me your CV immediately.