Senior Mobile Architect
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Mobile Architect vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of product development paired with expertise across the whole Mobile App life cycle on the Android platform
- Proven track record of several successful projects including apps with main focus on Mobile Architecture on Android
- Familiarity with the design of so called Systems of Systems in which numerous software's play parts in a bigger solution along with the ability to describe such a project referring to app hardware or Back End in a good level of detail
- Experience in the diagnostics industry or Medical Lab Automation is of advantage
- Know-how in the diagnostics industry or Medical Lab Automation field is desired
- Strengths include excellent communication and presentation skills
- Academic degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any other related discipline
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Supporting the POC core team in defining the next strategy for mobile diagnostics
- Ensuring that the solution considered are feasible and sustainable throughout the design workshops
- Guaranteeing that the engineering organization is informed, consulted and stands behind chosen solutions
- Driving analysis of technologies autonomously as well as providing well-thought competent solutions
- Cooperating with different Solution Architects in order to ensure a mutually help along all members to achieve the given objectives
- Relying on the Lead Solution Engineer addressing challenges and blockers before they become obstacles
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.