Customer Success Manager
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Scot Lewis Associates Ltd
My Client delivers sales-driven data and insights to retailers and global companies. We are looking for a number of permanent Customer Success Managers/Partners. This is a senior commercial role, working with Tier 1 enterprise customers, predominantly brands within Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. They use our Clients E-commerce SaaS (Software as a Service) products to increase sales and in turn increase market share. The Customer Success Partner will sit at account level and manage relationships with the customers Product Owner/Single Point of Contact, who represents the users.
- Oversight across cross-functional partners (Project Management, Operations, Professional Services, Product Management), to ensure best practices are deployed in all functions touching the customer.
- Provide thought leadership, best practice and judgement to get in front of risk early, earn trust and retain happy customers.
- Internal Account planning & risk forecasting
- Effective and confident operating with exec level customer stakeholders. Initiate & engage in joint business planning, understanding customer user cases delivering against those.
- Achieve Trusted Advisor status with customers & have a reputation for high standards & follow through coupled with fairness & a collaborative approach.
- Advocate directly on customer's behalf to hold internal partners & vendors to account for effective, high quality service delivery - by fair and reasonable standards.
- Push back and have challenging conversations when needed, having built up the goodwill to lean back on, during challenging times.
- Strong commercial awareness and savvy.
- Partner with the Global Account Manager in executing renewals, driving continuous improvement, always considering ways to make the renewal process less onerous, less time pressured, less risk prone, more automated, more scalable etc for the upcoming renewal period.
- Successful background in Customer Success, Program Management, Professional Services and/or Account Management roles in a product/service subscription model business
- Over 10 years client facing experience, working with Enterprise level customers (rather than user level), with Tier 1/Enterprise sponsors/product owners/budget holders.
- Experience working with CPG brands and manufacturers
- CPG, eCommerce domain experience
- Experience operating at exec level and presenting, negotiating, managing expectations and communicating at this level with budget holders, sponsors and product owners.
- Proven product knowledge and experience working with complex high touch SaaS products (not plug and play or consumption based) & proven capability to ramp up and apply same in this role
- Account planning, forecasting and renewals experience, managing an enterprise book of business within a product/service subscription model with a high renewal success rate
- Leadership experience - not necessarily as a line manager (this would be advantageous) but leading project or account teams to successful outcomes. Using best practice and judgement to provide coaching, direction, leadership by example and direct intervention as required.
- Relationship building
- Planning, organising, risk management
- Renewal planning and execution
- Customer oriented
- ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) success.
Please apply now for immediate consideration and further details.
Keywords: Customer Success Manager, Customer Success Partner, SaaS, E-commerce, Customer Success, Consumer Packaged Goods, CPG, Software as a Service, AAR, Service Subscription.
Scot Lewis Associates Ltd is acting as an employment business.