Back-End Engineer (Node.js, AWS)
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
This global client develops and commercialises fleet management solutions for the transport and logistics sector.
They are a global full solution provider of truck, driver, trailer, cargo and subcontractor management.
Based in Dublin city, their R&D centre specialises in building new software solutions and products to advance their existing Trailer technology.
Here, the engineering team consists of engineers building products from proof of concept to production, delivering responsive, data-centric web applications.
They are now looking for a highly accomplished Back End Software Engineer to join a dynamic scrum team working on a new project that will involve moving one of their existing solutions to Node.js and AWS Serverless architecture.
What you'll need...
- Relevant Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Min. 5 years commercial software development experience
- Strong experience developing and building large scale distributed systems
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Solid knowledge of Cloud architecture including AWS Serverless
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Good working knowledge of Microservices architecture and REST API's
- Good working knowledge of Object-Oriented Architecture & Design Principles
- Experience with TDD and CI/CD processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates will need to hold EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 work permit to be considered for this opportunity
NB: Post- COVID 19 restrictions, our client will be operating a hybrid working model, offering employees the opportunity to work 3 days in the Dublin office and 2 days from home. .
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.