Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Solution/Infrastructure Enterprise Architect, Amsterdam, €60-80/h
Our client is the multinational telecommunications company within the area of digital transformation.
You will be responsible for defining and documenting IT business solutions that meets program/project scope business requirements and that are aligned with published enterprise architecture.
And you will ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps.
- Prime location and possibility to work remote.
- Work with the newest technologies within the industry.
- Certification in at least one enterprise architecture methodology (TAM, eTOM, SID, TOGAF, SOA, Web 2.0., etc.).
- Experience in large scale enterprise architecture, ideally in a telecom setting
- Stakeholder, vendor, and relationship management
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs and bridge the gap between business and IT
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Saba Dasai or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily