IT Asset Manager-CAMP/CSAM/CITAM Certified
Posted on Mar 24, 2021 by Charles Oakes & Co
IT Asset Management Experts
Join our team supporting European Institutions such as the European Parliament and European Institutions and major commercial organisations in the historic and exciting city of Strasbourg. We offer the opportunity to further your career by gaining experience developing key business process tools used to evaluate and support development projects across Europe.
The successful candidates will be part of a key team deploying, configuring, maintaining and developing applications supporting the unique missions of these Institutions.
We offer great working conditions, challenging projects, career growth opportunities and highly competitive compensation packages.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- 10 years of experience in software development and quality related areas;
- 3 years of relevant education (bachelor degree or equivalent);
- 8 years of experience with Project Management methodologies eg PM2, PRINCE2 PMP;
- Valid certification in IT Asset Management eg CITAM, CSAM, CAMP;
- Experience of using Project management tools including MS Project;
- Experience working in ITSM environments.
We are looking for an autonomous, emphatic person, used to resolving issues and thinking logically, with a solid sense of ownership and knowledge. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an EU Security clearance.
We kindly ask interested candidates to send us their CV quoting reference BBBH1396