German & Dutch Speaking Copy Writer
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NEXTLINK SOLUTIONS VACANCY: Dutch & German Speaking Copy Writer
NextLink Solutions is currently working with a client who are looking for a Dutch & German Speaking Copy Writer - Intial Remote for a 6 month mission in the wonderful city of Brussels, Belgium, You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
As part of strategy aiming to improve customer satisfaction and digital processes, the goal is to transform transactional communication to increase its quality, customer orientation and efficiency, thanks to a multi-layered relevance approach (contact, info, channel, timing), while reinforcing the digitalization track.
- Bachelor or Master College degree in (e)marketing/digital communication
- Minimum 5 years in e-marketing/Digital communication
- Written communication skills in Dutch & German (this is a MUST HAVE)
- Knowledge of the CRM world, digital marketing potential and one-to-one communication
- Experience with transactional/digital communication (SMS, email, push-to-notification, paper). Push-to-Notification is a big asset.
- Total customer/user orientation
- Projects business ownership
- Team player, incl. cross-dept relations
- Rigorous and organized
- Driving change
- Presentation and negotiation skills
This transformation will be driven by:
- Rethinking the communication format, structure, tone of voice and call to action based on customers experiences and feedbacks, existing learnings, pre-tests or co-creations
- Monitoring best communication practices to develop new optimization levers and opportunities,
- Linking with Branding team to stay connected to the DNA, values, graphical and written communication guidelines.
- Initiating communication-related customer surveys, analysing results to make them concrete levers for transformation/improvement,
- Initiating/monitoring the concrete implementation of structural recommendations in the operational field (channels, business rules, flow and timing, copy, design, activation process...)
- Redesign transactional communications through user-oriented optimization: template structure simplification, digital com user experience improvement, copywriting and lay-out redesign, activation process optimization. This by linking with Journey and Experience teams, template owners, Customers surveys, benchmarking, design thinking.