Technical Project Manager (Hardware/IOT)
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager (Hardware/IOT)
Location: Dublin 18, Ireland
Duration: 1 year Contract
- This is a highly impactful role within the hardware product team in Verizon Connect and will require you to bring a
- love for complex IOT systems, highly technical information, and leadership capabilities to clearly define the next generation of devices using the best from Verizon. You will lead and influence your cross-functional teams and stakeholders to chart a new path for our intelligent devices ecosystem
- Manage technical program scope (HW/SW) through advanced project planning
- Create and maintain timelines/schedule w/major milestones & dates for project activities.
- Clarify team roles and responsibilities through techniques such a RAID, RAPID or similar
- Communicate project status, inter dependencies and impacts to all relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate team level ceremonies & delivery practices (eg standups, iteration planning,
- retrospectives, value stream mapping, Kaizen events etc),removing impediments to the team's
- success, and resolving conflict within the team.
- Drive program/project delivery through lean prototyping, building, manufacturing, and delivery to
- Work with teams to define product and manufacturing requirements to ODM partners
- Partner with ODMs/CMs to create high-quality, well-validated new prototypes and products.
- Partner with QA to establish KPIs to ensures strong quality & execution
- 7+ years of professional experience in managing complex projects in technical product development
- Experience in HW, IoT/industrial devices, device or firmware development is a must have
- Engineering degree eg. ME/CE/EE or CS or related disciplines are plus. PMP and MBA is a plus.
- Experience leading multiple teams and partners to deliver complex & high stakes projects
- Experience in agile product development, able to lead hardware and software development processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to operate in a highly matrixed, globally distributed organization & manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment