L3 Engineer (SDWAN)
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by Cyberteam
L3 Engineer (SDWAN)
L3 Engineer will support global network services across all operating companies network environment includes global Enterprise Data Centers and sites with emerging technologies (eg SDN, SDDC and Virtualization) as well as foundational network services (eg Data routing/switching, WLAN, IPAM, remote access, load balancing, within a complex and multi-vendor environment. The role is highly technical and will be responsible for providing advanced technical troubleshooting and problem resolution, implementation of advanced complex changes, guiding and teaching others.
- Experience with an MSP, ISP, major carrier, or very large enterprise network
- Expert level at troubleshooting and diagnostics. Able to perform (advanced level) configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of IP network infrastructure.
- Ability to configure/implement complex network changes
- Strong and broad technical knowledge and experience with converged infrastructure, switching/routing in a large and complex network, DHCP, DNS, IP (Schema, subnetting, summarization) IP management tools, network management applications, advanced WAN routing, WAN/LAN/Wireless LAN topologies, MPLS and other WAN technologies, traffic shaping/QoS, EIGRP/BGP, multimedia/VoIP solutions (SIP), Firewalls,
- Strong to expert knowledge of Routing and Switching systems; strong understanding of Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) and Gateway Redundancy Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, and GLRP)
- Strong knowledge of VoIP, Multicast, STP, VTP and Virtual LAN's and Trunking (VLAN's); Network Security (ACL's, IPSec Tunnels), Firewalls (Security Appliances), Netflow, IPSLA, and VPN technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment