Functional Analyst (Banking/Insurance)
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting Job opportunity.
NextLink is working with a leading Pharma client who is seeking an Functional Analyst on an initial 12 month contract (possible extension) in Leuven, Belgium
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Note: If interested and available send your CV to (see below)
Functional Analyst (Banking/insurance)
- Experience within and believer of Agile development/SAFe
- With an open view to development (end-to-end)
- You have strong analytical skills and you can make good connections.
- You have analytical experience in the digital Front End in combination with Back End processes.
- You can deliver and maintain a clear and structured documentation.
- With a focus on quality, performance, security, stability and an open data mind.
- Who won't get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
- You have experience within a multi-functional team and you can cope with interfacing teams.
- You are customer and solution oriented and you would like to dive into process and/or organizational questions.
- You are a real team player: working together in multidisciplinary teams towards a common result gives you energy.
- You are enthusiastic and driven and you go for results.
- You are strong in written and oral communication, you have a listening ear and can quickly translate conceptual and strategical concepts and plans into concrete solutions/advice and bring them convincingly into a language understood by the customer.
- You are willing to continuously learn and are open to innovation: you are interested in digital trends.
- You don't have any problem to express yourself in English and in Dutch.
- Tool experience in: Jira, Confluence,