Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by Client Server
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer London / WFH to £85k
Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Spring Kafka Data Java 11) *Remote Interview WfH*. Fast growing FinTech that's SaaS solutions are helping High Street banks to compete with the challenge from their online tech driven rivals, is seeking a data savvy Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer.
Joining a small Agile team, as a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop solutions that keep their clients protected from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing; you'll break down complex problems and build data models that enable identification and mitigation of illicit financial activity. You'll be working with a modern technology stack encompassing Java 11, Kafka, SpringBoot microservices, DevOps tooling and Big Data technologies.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / process and 100% work from home likely to be until mid/late 2021 with 3-4 days a week WFH thereafter. When you're in the office you can enjoy a great team environment with spacious dining area, continuous supply of breakfast, snacks and drinks as well as games rooms and quiet spaces.
- Strong core Java backend development experience, Java 8 / Java 11
- Experience with Kafka for data streaming
- Good knowledge of the Spring framework including SpringBoot for microservices
- AWS experience
- Experience with TDD and Pair Programming
- Experience building and deploying production level microservices using Docker or Kubernetes / Helm
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, CockroachDB) and ideally have had exposure to big data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark
- Collaborative with good communication skills
As a Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Kafka SpringBoot microservices TDD Java 11) opportunity.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40 - £50 Hourly
£13 - £14 Hourly
£45k - £50k Annual
£70 - £80 Daily