Security Operations Engineer Lead - SecOps Azure
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by Client Server
Security Operations Engineer Lead (Azure SaaS Automation) Are you an accomplished Security Operations Engineer with exceptional communication skills?
Would you like an opportunity to improve and oversee the design and delivery of the security operations strategy and operating model in a world-leading technology powered organisation?
Exciting opportunity has opened at a global InsureTech organisation for a standout Security Operations Engineer to join their newly formed team and help to shape and influence security operations.
As a Security Operations Engineer Lead, you'll be representative of security operations throughout the business, and will ensure security operations requirements are adequately formulated and communicated to wider teams. You'll partner with key senior stakeholders, calling upon your domain expertise and industry experience to understand priorities and the risk landscape of the business, ensuring Security operations objectives are lined to the businesses Information Security policies and standards.
You'll take the lead on exciting SecOps-related projects, from managing security operations activities, covering system administration to operations governance, threat/vulnerability management, and incident response, in conjunction with overseeing and securing Azure-based environments working with solutions in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
As this is a high-visibility, high-impact role it is imperative applying candidates have experience as a motivating, committed lead/ senior figure and strong stakeholder management skills.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in Reigate-based offices in due course with continued flexibility including up to 3 days a week working from home*
- You have experience working in a Security Operations role
- You're experienced with securing public cloud technologies - Azure preferred (will also consider AWS experience)
- You have scripting skills with C#, PowerShell, Puppet, PowerApps to automate tasks and enable security at speed and scale
- You have demonstrable experience taking the lead on SecOps-related projects in Product / SaaS environments
- You have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
- You can form robust working relationships at any level of business and are looked to as a positive, proactive leader and team player
As a Security Operations Engineer Lead you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Security Operations Engineer Lead (Azure SaaS Automation) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today for more information.