Security Technical Program Manager
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Technical Program Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company
- Working experience as program or project manager with practice in working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Background in engineering or in a technical role including delivering privacy and security solutions
- Security related experience, especially regarding system management, OS hardening and network security concepts, such as segmentation and protocols for layering security capabilities
- Familiarity with data loss prevention, data protection, threat modelling and incident or emergency response
- Competency in leading security risk mitigation, technical risk assessment and integration projects as well as in building key security engineering principles into non-standard infrastructure
- Good understanding of cryptographic concepts, associated trends, pen testing and breach investigation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, a post graduate degree is preferred
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Working extensively on pushing fundamental shifts towards more robust security models for the organization
- Executing large security projects by understanding the end-to-end solution and implementation path
- Coordinating between different security teams and setting clear expectations about responsibilities
- Communicating with stakeholders and measuring success
- Collaborating with cross-functional engineering teams to provide technical direction and to influence the technical design
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.