Cerified Nurse Aide
Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by Hospitality Care Center of Hermitage, Inc
Hospitality Care Center of Hermitage is looking skilled CNA (Certified Nursing Assistants) to join our care team on day turn shift full or part time. The CNA will interact directly with residents, providing comfort, and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for a dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be a vital link between our residents and the nurses and other facility staff. The company is offering a $0.50/hour work performance incentive per pay.
- Assist with daily living activities. This includes delivering meals to residents, turning and ambulating residents and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help residents with personal hygiene. Provide residents with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certification training course
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to handle multiple tasks safely and effectively
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitive information with empathy ("bedside manner")
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical situations with a cool head
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$53.6k - $54.6k Annual