Posted on Mar 23, 2021 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Network Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote/ Vilnius, Lithuania
Contract Rate: Euro 280 per day remotely
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Network Engineer to join their client remotely whilst covid.
The overall purpose of the project is to strengthen the clients security by implementing modern network access control solutions across the entire organization.
The current project is seeking a Consultant to speed up the NAC rollout.
• The Consultant will be part of the Networking Team in Vilnius, Lithuania
• Deliver NAC rollout in the branches and headquarters
• Participate in project related activities, daily NAC rollout tasks and progress of the project as a whole in order for the team to succeed this year in rolling out NAC.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience working with enterprise/datacentre technology with CCNP/CCDP (or equivalent knowledge)
• Experience managing large scale enterprise networks
• Proven project implementation experience with an understanding of end-to-end solutions involving switching, routers (and) firewalls
• Deep technical expertise on networking technology switching and routing
• Solid grasp and use of VLAN, STP, QoS, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, IPSec and other common protocols
• Security implementations including IBNS, 802.1x, AAA, EAP-TLS, MAB and identity solutions
• Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) product as a Network Access
Policy Engine & Profiler
• Hands on experience with Cisco wired Network Access Control implementation and SD-WAN solutions
• Ability to concentrate and deliver dedicated tasks and collaborate with wider team/colleagues
• Experience working with Python/Ansible (or other tools) for network automation is a bonus
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!